Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Monday, April 29, 2024

PUCKER NEXT DOOR by Sara Ney Review

The Pucker Next DoorThe Pucker Next Door by Sara Ney
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Sara Ney lights the lamp with the PUCKER NEXT DOOR. In this story, Lizzy Campbell enlists the help of her hockey player neighbor, Brodie Stockhausen, when a squirrel gets loose in her bedroom. As she gets to know Brodie, she becomes more intrigued with him. She thinks he is not interested, but Brodie has a secret that causes him to shy away.

I enjoyed the characters. Brodie is mysterious and introverted. He has had a crush on Lizzy. Lizzy is outgoing and assertive. After Lizzy asks Brodie’s roommate, Sullivan (Sully) Brewer, for advice he decides to help play matchmaker between Lizzy and Brodie.

I loved the squirrel scenes. They made me laugh. I especially appreciated the epilogue told from the squirrel’s perspective.

Sara Ney does a nice job with this story. The characters are likable and dimensional. They face interesting challenges. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Expected publication: April 29, 2024
Language: English


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...