Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Boarded Hearts by Ruth Stilling

πŸ’ π•‹π”Όπ”Έπ•Šπ”Όβ„ ℝ𝔼𝕍𝔼𝔸𝕃 πŸ’

π™±π™Ύπ™°πšπ™³π™΄π™³ π™·π™΄π™°πšπšƒπš‚: A reformed playboy and single mom hockey romance (Seattle Scorpions Series Book 1) by Ruth Stilling releases on May 9th! We are thrilled to share this teaser with you!  




PRE-ORDER TODAY! 

https://geni.us/BoardedHearts


What to expect: 

πŸ’– Reformed Playboy 

πŸ’– He Falls First & Hard

πŸ’– Possessive Boy Obsessed

πŸ’– Single Mom

πŸ’– Reverse Age Gap

πŸ’– Touch Her & πŸ’€

πŸ’– Mental Health Rep

πŸ’– Banter and swoon 


Blurb:

My whole life I’ve come out on top.

One of the finest players ever to grace the NHL? Check. 

Most prolific playboy with an enviable reputation between the sheets? Check. 

Award for the cockiest athlete in America? Also check, and well deserved I’d say.

So why does my life feel anything but the perfect image I project? 

And why won’t the one woman who came crashing into my life and knocked me on my six-foot four ass take me seriously?

She doesn’t even recognize me, let alone worship the ground I walk on. 

I’m in uncharted territory, tearing up my rule book and unearthing buried demons in my pursuit of her affection. 

I always get what I want in life but apparently Felicity Thompson didn’t get the memo. I want her in my bed, but all she offers me is her witty British tongue and no-nonsense attitude.

It isn’t supposed to be this way. She’s supposed to unravel for me. Yet the harder I pursue her, the more my own layers peel away. 

Felicity Thompson is fast becoming not just what I want but the very woman I need in my life, and I’m terrified to admit that when it truly matters, I might not be coming out on top after all. 


ADD TO YOUR TBR: 

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/207292648


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...