Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Friday, March 29, 2024

Icing It (Chicago Racketeers #5) by Emma Foxx Review

Icing It (Chicago Racketeers #5)Icing It by Emma Foxx
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Emma Foxx scores with ICING IT (Chicago Racketeers #5). Books and Buns co-owner Luna McNeill is talked into a threesome with her brother’s teammate, Alexsei Ryan and his billionaire roommate, Cameron Bach. Then she goes on a date with her brother’s (and Alexsei’s) coach, Owen Phillips. The, next thing you know, she has feelings for all three of them, but not all of them are interested in a permanent foursome.

Luna is the sister of Crew McNeill from PUCK ONE NIGHT STANDS (Chicago Racketeers #1). Crew is involved with Dani, Luna’s business partner.

I liked this story. The characters learn things about themselves and each other. They all have different personalities who compliment each other well.

This is the first book that I have read by Emma Fox. I enjoyed her writing style. I am interested in going back and reading the rest of the books in the Chicago Racketeers series. Even though ICING IT is the fifth book in the series, I had no issues following the story. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Format: 419 pages, Kindle Edition
Expected publication: March 29, 2024 by Blake Wilder Books, LLC
Language: English


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...