Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Friday, December 29, 2023

PERFECT PUCKING MATCH (Puckered Hearts #1) by Ivy Fox

Perfect Pucking MatchPerfect Pucking Match by Ivy Fox
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ivy Fox lights the lamp with book one in the Puckered Hearts series, PERFECT PUCKING MATCH. NHL star for the Boston Guardians, Nathan Wilder, needs to clean up his image after some bad PR. His agent Piper Lee suggests he uses Love Moore Matchmaking Agency to find him a special someone to help with his image. Owner of the agency and Piper’s best friend Charolette (Lottie) Moore personally helps Nate with his endeavor. However, the longer time she spends with him the more she wants him for herself.

This is the first book that I have read by Ivy Fox. I enjoyed her writing style. I love Nate and Lottie. Nate had a horrible childhood that left him scarred. As a result, he has some anger issues. Lottie is in a dead-end relationship and struggles with her feelings for Nate. The couple slowly build a friendship while Lottie is trying to find Nate a love match. Throw in a bunch of complications that the characters face.

PERFECT PUCKING MATCH is a heartfelt and enjoyable read. I love how the characters grow through the story. I am looking forward to Piper and Trent's story, book two, POWER PLAY RIVALS. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

View all my reviews

Format: 455 pages, Kindle Edition
Expected publication: December 29, 2023
LanguageEnglish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...