Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Monday, November 27, 2023

No Pucking Way (Rich Demons of Hockey #1) by C.R. Jane & May Dawson

No Pucking Way (Rich Demons of Hockey #1)No Pucking Way by C.R. Jane
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

C.R. Jane and May Dawson light the lamp with NO PUCKING WAY (Rich Demons of Hockey #1). Kennedy woke up from a coma five years ago. She suffers from traumatic amnesia. Since then, she has been trying to discover who she was. When she sees the hockey arena of the local NHL team, the Devils, she feels like she is home. When she meets three of the players Sebastian Wright, Carter Hayes, and Jack Cameron, she thinks she knows them. Then there is a mysterious stranger, Greyson, the leader of the Jackals, who tries to sweep her off her feet.

NO PUCKING WAY is full of mystery and intrigue. Throughout the story, Kennedy is trying to piece her life together. Sebastian, Carter, Jack, and Grayson were all a part of her life but do not confess to having known her. The men set out to win her over again. The story ends in a cliff hanger.

This is the first book that I have read by either C.R. Jane or May Dawson. I enjoyed their writing style. I will read books by them again in the future. I also want to let it be known that I read this book when I was recovering from a concussion. I probably would have enjoyed it more if I could concentrate more and not reading it in short spurts. I want to read book two, OUR PUCKING WAY. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Format: 350 pages, Kindle Edition
Expected publication: November 28, 2023
Language: English

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...