Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday, November 2, 2023

Blurred Lines (Darby U Hockey Boys #2) by Andi Jaxon Review

Blurred Lines (Darby U Hockey Boys, #2)Blurred Lines by Andi Jaxon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Paul Johnson and Brendon Oiler both had tragedies that scarred their past. They were best friends and teammates for years. They played hockey at Darby University in Denver, Colorado. They are currently roommates. They were both interested in the other, but Brendon assumed Paul was straight.

BLURRES LINES is a heartfelt and emotional read. I enjoyed the characters. They are good together, helping each other heal.

This is the first book that I have read by Andi Jaxon. After finishing this story, I want to read book one, HIDDEN SCARS. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Format: 335 pages, Kindle Edition
Expected publication: November 2, 2023
Language: English


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...