Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Road to Ruin (Dogs of Fire #13) by Piper Davenport Review

Road to Ruin (Dogs of Fire Book 13)Road to Ruin by Piper Davenport
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Piper Davenport lights the lamp with ROAD TO RUIN (Dogs of Fire #13). Daisy Carver gets the help of her neighbor’s sexy brother, Huck Wilton, to literally help her get out of her pants. NHL star Huck Wilton is visiting his sister after a potential career-ending injury. Talk about an adorable meet-cute.

When I started reading this book, I did not realize that it was the thirteenth book in the Dogs of Fire series. It caught my eye because it is a hockey romance. As a result, in the beginning when a bunch of people’s names were mentioned it got a bit confusing. Huck mentioned he got confused with all the names too, so I could relate to him. It was not a big deal, and after I got further into the story, it was easy to follow. This was the first book that I read by Piper Davenport. I enjoyed her work.

ROAD TO RUIN was an entertaining and thrilling read. The characters were well developed. They faced life-threatening situations. They formed bonds. It reminded me a little of Sons of Anarchy. The plot was interesting and well laid out. I am happy I read it. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Format: 241 pages, Kindle Edition
Expected publication: October 24, 2023
Language: English  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...