Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Friday, October 6, 2023

Risky Shot by Heather Lyn

🖤🖤TEASER BLAST🖤🖤




We are thrilled to share a teaser for Risky Shot by Heather Lyn releasing 10/17!

Add to your tbr herehttps://bit.ly/3tiA2z3

Tropes:

🖤Friends-to-Lovers
🖤Virgin Hero
🖤Slow Burn
🖤Teammates
🖤7 Year Age Gap

About the Book:
Knox

I’ve lived and breathed hockey my entire life. As Captain of the New York Slammers, I live my life the way I do on the bench.

Calm and in control.

Getting a top five defenseman wasn’t anything new, until he came strolling into the locker room.

Now, nothing about my life is controlled, and I soon find myself in the fight of my life.

And his.

Asher

Getting traded to New York was never on my bingo card.

A chance to play for the best in the league.

Hockey was my only priority.

But then I met him.

He’s my Captain. He’s off limits.

And I’ve always followed the rules.

Until now. 

Influencers sign up here: https://forms.gle/hMW74Xoz4nYVQrjd7
#comingsoon #heatherlyn #needtoreaditnow #agegap #mmromance #booknerdigan #bookaholic #wildfiremarketingsolution

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...