Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Monday, October 9, 2023

Puck Yes (My Hockey Romance #2) by Lauren Blakely Review

Puck Yes (My Hockey Romance, #2)Puck Yes by Lauren Blakely
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Lauren Blakely heat things up with PUCK YES (My Hockey Romance #2). Ivy Samuels quits her job after discovering that her boss is marrying her ex-boyfriend. The newest member of the Avengers hockey team left winger Hayes Armstrong lives in the same building as Ivy. He offers to be her date for their wedding.

Ivy’s brother is Ryker Samuels from DOUBLE PUCKED (My Hockey Romance #1). Ryker gets Ivy a job as the Avenger’s mascot. Avengers team captain, Stefan Christiansen has been interested in Ivy for a while, but she was his teammate’s sister. Ryker was traded so that was no longer an issue. Then he discovered his college friend Hayes is also into Ivy. This seems like an opportunity since they have shared women in the past.

Now throw in a fake marriage, Ivy starting a business, and a team deciding on a new name/mascot. PUCK YES is a humorous and entertaining read. The characters are likable and have great chemistry. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

458 pages, Paperback
Expected publication October 9, 2023
Series: My Hockey Romance (#2)
ISBN: 9798860350274
Language:English

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...