Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, October 10, 2023

I'm Your Guy (Hockey Guys #2) by Sarina Bowen

I'm Your Guy (Hockey Guys #2)I'm Your Guy by Sarina Bowen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Sarina Bowen lights the lamp with, I’M YOUR GUY (Hockey Guys #2). Denver Cougars defenseman Tommaso (Tom, Tommy) DiCosta needs to furnish his new place by Christmas when his ailing mother is coming into town for a visit. The problem is he hates shopping, has no clue about decorating, and has no time. He hires Carter Flynn to furnish and decorate his place. Tommaso has always denied his attraction to men, but the more he is around Carter, the harder it is for him to fight his feelings. Carter was recently burned by his ex-boyfriend. He is reluctant to put his heart and professionalism on the line.

Sarina Bowen does a fantastic of with this story. I love the characters. Tommaso comes from a toxic hockey family that causes some issues for him. He is also worried about his mother’s health. Carter is trying to keep his business afloat and get his life back on track Both characters grow throughout the story. They are adorable together. I’M YOUR GUY is a heartwarming read.

I never read book one, THE NEW GUY. I want to read Hudson Newgate’s and Gavin’s story after being introduced to them in this book. Tommaso lives across the street from the couple. I also want to continue following the series. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Series: Hockey Guys (#2)
This edition: Format 346 pages, Paperback
Expected publication: October 10, 2023 by Tuxbury Publishing LLC
ISBN: 9781950155620 (ISBN10: 1950155625)
Language: English

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...