Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Friday, September 29, 2023

Princess of Thorns and Ruin (Throne of Shadows #1) by Anya J. Cosgrove


Princess Arielle Delacroix is about to experience Nightfall, the transition from human to Vampire. Afterward, she needs to return to court where her older brother Victor is the new king of the Shadow World. Unknown to her, he has plans to marry Arielle off to use her as a political pawn. Plus, someone is trying to kill her.

Meanwhile, Arielle is dealing with the men in her life: her best-friend Lucus Pereira, her first-blood (human servant) Leo Callas, her bodyguard/assassin Alec Beaumont, and her childhood bully Sebastian Chastain. This fantasy had me glued to my kindle. It was skillfully written and exciting from the start through the finish. The ending has me highly anticipating book two, QUEEN OF ASHES AND SCARS.

This is the first book that I have read by Anya J. Cosgrove. I enjoyed her writing style. I look forward to reading additional books by her in the future. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...