Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Saturday, September 23, 2023

Hat Trick (IceCats Book 5) by Toni Aleo Review

Hat Trick (IceCats Book 5)Hat Trick by Toni Aleo
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Toni Aleo is on a winning streak with HAT TRICK (IceCats #5). Carolina IceCats star D’Artagnan (Dart) Miklas meets Tennessee (Tennie) Dent before Owen Adler’s wedding. The two hit it off, but Dart needed to leave for the wedding. They decide to leave the rest to fate. Fate plays a major part in their story.

I really like both Dart and Tennessee. Dart is Owen Adler’s best friend (ALL THE SAUCE, IceCats #4). Owen marries Angela Paxton. I love that Dart is Angela’s “Dude of Honor” at their wedding. I adored how good Dart is with his little sister, Sabine.

Tennessee is a fun character. Her background in kinesiology and biomechanics is interesting. I enjoyed her love of the University of Tennessee and all things' orange.

The characters have interesting obstacles and challenges throughout this story. They have amazing chemistry. I love how they both grow and are dynamic. HAT TRICK is an excellent addition to the IceCats series. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Format: 341 pages, Kindle Edition
Expected publication: September 26, 2023
Language: English

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...