Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Monday, August 7, 2023

Totally Pucked (Hartford Minataurs) by Paris Wynters review

Totally Pucked: A Hockey RomanceTotally Pucked: A Hockey Romance by Paris Wynters
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Paris Wynters hits it in the net with TOTALLY PUCKED (Hartford Minataurs). Single mom Nora Thoma gets a rare night out and uncharacteristically has a one-night-stand with Hartford Minataurs Center Wyatt “The Hammer” Clanton.

To help repair his image, Wyatt becomes an assistant coach of a kids’ hockey team. Nora and Wyatt are shocked when they discover that Wyatt is Nora’s son, Jake’s, new coach.

Wyatt was raised by a single mother. I love in return how Wyatt respects Nora for being a devoted single mother. I appreciated how he related to her son, Jake. Both Wyatt and Nora have toxic exes; while that bond them, it also causes them some issues in the story.

This is the first book that I have read by Paris Wynters. I enjoyed it, and I am interested in Cat (Nora’s BFF) and Leo's (Minotaurs’ captain) book THE PERFECT SNIPE. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...