Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Saturday, August 26, 2023

One Kind Goal (One Kind Deed Series Book 14) by Christine DePetrillo Review

One Kind GoalOne Kind Goal by Christine DePetrillo
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

NHL center for the Rhode Island Anchors, Sawyer Lundin and Morgan Rayhill were marooned together at Pine River Cottages in Maplehaven, Vermont. They shared an amazing night neither one of them could forget. Months later, they bump into each other in a New York night club.

They head back to Vermont to spend some time together. However, Sawyer has been trying to get more time with his daughter, Nia His ex-girlfriend did not want their daughter in the spotlight of her celebrity father. Sawyer unexpectedly needs to bring Nia along to Vermont. Simultaneously, Morgan is the younger sister of a famous actor. He gives her everything she needs, but Morgan is trying to discover her purpose through this story.

ONE KIND GOAL is a heartfelt and enjoyable read. This is the first book that I have read by Christine DePetrillo. I had no problem following the story despite being the fourteenth book in the series. I have a feeling, I would have enjoyed it even more if I was more familiar with the characters that were mentioned in the previous books. I enjoyed her writing style and would read other books by her after reading this book. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...