Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Friday, July 7, 2023

FATE OF A ROYAL by Meagan Brandy & Amo Jones Review

Fate of a RoyalFate of a Royal by Meagan Brandy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

FATE OF A ROYAL by Meagan Brandy and Amo Jones is a thrilling tale. In this story, Knight Deveraux, and his brothers (Creed, Sinner, and Legend) are required to spend four years in the human realm at Rathe University. They are Royals of Stygian (Dark Magic). Knight discovers his mate, London Crow. The problem is Knight doesn’t want a mate. He feels that they are a liability. To make matters worse she is one of the giftless, which should not be possible.

I love paranormal/fantasies and hockey romances; so, when I find a book that has both, it feels like a bonus. There isn’t too much hockey but enough to make me happy.

This is the first book that I have read by either Meagan Brandy or Amo Jones. I enjoyed their writing style. It was creative, detailed, and full of twists. The characters are intriguing with a lot of dimensions and mystery. The plot is original and compelling.

FATE OF A ROYAL ends in a cliff hanger. I am anxiously awaiting book two. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Expected publication July 7, 2023
Language; English

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...