Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Monday, May 29, 2023

The Hat Trick by Madi Danielle Review

The Hat TrickThe Hat Trick by Madi Danielle
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Madi Danielle scores with THE HAT TRICK. In this story, Chandler Hart is rescued by Denver Dragons Defenseman Vince Dumont when she runs into her ex-boyfriend and his new wife. The women he cheated on her with. Vince pursues Chandler wanting to give her anything she wants, even his teammates.

All three of the guys are so different. Vince is sweet. Center/Captain Brent Collee came from a difficult childhood and always needs to be in control. Right winger Matt McQuaid is the talented guy nobody likes. His attitude is understandable when you meet his father. I love how all four of the characters are so different but work together.

This is the first book that I have read by Madi Danielle. I enjoyed it, and I am looking forward to Audrey’s story next. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Published May 29th 2023
Kindle Edition, 480 pages

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...