Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Big Puck Energy (Rush Hockey Trilogy #1) by Elise Faber Review

Big Puck Energy: Rush Hockey Trilogy Book 1Big Puck Energy: Rush Hockey Trilogy Book 1 by Elise Faber
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Elise Faber surges with BIG PUCK ENERGY (Rush Hockey Trilogy #1). In this story, Rush captain Axel Finnegan finds himself naked and handcuffed to a stranger’s porch with a shotgun pointing at him. Bailey could kill her aunt/mayor of River’s Bend, California, Billie Rose, for handcuffing the drunk hockey captain to her porch. Then it happens again the net night. To say the two, has a rocky start is an understatement. After they get to know each other, it turns out the two have a lot in common and amazing chemistry.

The Rush is the AHL team of Elise Faber’s Gold Hockey series. Get it Gold Rush – very clever. I Love that Brit (BLOCKED, Gold Hockey #1) played a role in this story. BIG PUCK ENERGY felt different to me then the Gold series. I had to double-check to make sure I was reading a book by Elise Faber. I enjoyed the story and writing style.

BIG PUCK ENERGY has a cliff hanger ending that has left me salivating for more. I cannot wait for the next book. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

View all my reviews

Kindle Edition
Expected publication: July 19th 2022
ASIN: B0B4BCDJJ7
Other Editions: None found

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...