Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Cap (Gold Hockey #15) by Elise Faber Review

Cap (Gold Hockey #15)Cap by Elise Faber
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Elise Faber gets a win with CAP (Gold Hockey #15). San Francisco Gold’s new captain Joshus (Josh) Webb can be frequently found bickering with video coach, Jessica (Jess) White. Josh and Jess never quite felt like they fit in, but for different reasons. After discovering they relate to each other, they begin to form a relationship.

CAP is an entertaining read. I like how Josh and Jess’ relationship grows. They both help each other heal and become stronger. They have some serious chemistry. I like that Jess’ boss is Dani from CAGED (Gold Hockey #11). It was fun getting an update on her and Ethan, as well as the other players. I also appreciate how tight the women in the Gold organization are.

CAP is an excellent fit to the Gold Hockey series. It has compelling twists and is interesting. I’m looking forward to Josh’s sister Jordyn’s and Ben’s story next. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.


View all my reviews

Kindle Edition, 246 pages
Expected publication: June 28th 2022
ASIN: B09QQWY99F
Edition Language: English
Series: Gold Hockey #15
Other Editions: None found

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...