Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Friday, May 27, 2022

The Net (Rochester Riot #6) by Colleen Charles Review

The Net (Rochester Riot #6)The Net by Colleen Charles
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Colleen Charles hits it in “THE NET” with the sixth book in the Rochester Riot series. This is Silas McKay’s and Phoebe Reinhart’s story. Silas has had a crush on Phoebe since he met her when CoachB was hired to design their new uniforms in book 5, THE LINE. Phoebe, however, does not think he is seriously interested in her because of her size. After she meets his sister, Madison, who is a plus-sized model, she realizes he might be serious about her.

I enjoyed this story; Phoebe is gun-shy after suffering abuse because of her size. It is horrible what she went through. I thought I was clever how her past was tied to the present of this story. I also love her product expansion idea. Silas wants to prove to Phoebe that she is his forever and perfect as she is. He is a wonderful character that is protective and lovable.

THE NET is the perfect addition to the Rochester Riot series. It is heartfelt and thought provoking. The story is skillfully written and entertaining. I’m looking forward to Madison’s story, FLOPPER (Vegas Venom Book 1). I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

View all my reviews

Kindle Edition
Expected publication: May 27th 2022
ASIN: B09HJD43DV
Edition Language: English
Series: Rochester Riot #6
Other Editions: None found

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...