Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Friday, May 20, 2022

Moon Over Hanks Hollow by Rachelle Kampen Review

Moon Over Hanks HollowMoon Over Hanks Hollow by Rachelle Kampen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Rachelle Kampen shines with MOON OVER HANKS HOLLOW. This is the first book in the Hanks Hollow series. It takes place in Hanks Hollow, Wisconsin. Sixteen-year-old Rosie Hart is the only female werewolf. She is also half witch, which she needs to keep a secret. She discovers a lot throughout the book about herself, her people’s history, and her powers. Meanwhile, she is attempting to be a normal high school teenager. Now that she is getting older the United States Werewolf Council is starting to take an interest in her.

Initially, I had a hard time getting into this story. However, I found myself becoming more invested as I continued reading it. There is a lot going on in the story. It has an interesting plot, with a diverse group of characters. I love Lucas Beckett and the bond he shares with Rosie. Rosie’s father/pack Alpha Simon Hart has kept the kids sheltered from the barbaric lifestyle of the packs. Discovering their history is eye opening for Rose, her brother Sam, and Lucas.

MOON OVER HANKS HOLLOW has a cliff hanger ending. I am anxiously awaiting book two, WITCH IN A WOLF DEN, to find out what happens next. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

View all my reviews

Kindle Edition, 212 pages
Expected publication: May 20th 2022
ASIN: b09v1s4hw3
Edition Language: English
Other Editions: None found

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...