Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Ballsy (Breakers Hockey #4) by Elise Faber Review

Ballsy (Breakers Hockey #4)Ballsy by Elise Faber
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Elise Faber lights the lamp with BALLSY (Breakers Hockey #4). In this story, defenseman Connor Smith (aka Smitty) knew the new code writer for the Baltimore Breakers player development department, Kailey Henderson, was his. Now he just needed to convince her. This is not an easy task.

I love Kailey and Connor. They are both amazing characters. They seem like they are opposites, but they are perfect for one another. Kailey has a verbally abusive father. As a result, it has caused her social anxiety. She is introverted and tries to avoid crowds. Connor, on the other hand, is outgoing. He has a secret. He is dyslexic, which has caused him some insecurities of his own. I love how the two end up relating to each other and help each other become stronger. I love how they support and stand up for each other.

I enjoyed the plot. There was interesting family drama. I appreciate the jokes the teammates play on each other. I adore Herman the wombat. BALLSY is the perfect addition to the Breakers Hockey series. It was well-written and entertaining throughout. I cannot wait for Beth’s and Raph’s story, BEWITCHED. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.


View all my reviews

Kindle Edition, 223 pages
Expected publication: April 26th 2022
ASIN: B09HL7PD45
Edition Language: English
Series: Breakers Hockey #4
Other Editions: None found

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...