Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Rebel Yule (Rookie Rebels #5.5) by Kate Meader

Rebel Yule (Rookie Rebels, #5.5)Rebel Yule by Kate Meader
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Kate Meader rings in the holiday spirit with REBEL YULE (Rookie Rebels #5.5). In this story, Chicago Rebels goalie Erik Jorgenson (aka Fish) finds out how he offended Casey Higgins. He tries to thaw her heart with some Christmas cheer and explanations.

Kate Meader did a phenomenal job with this story. Not only was it clever and entertaining. It had great characters. Plus, I learned a few things. I never heard of prosopagnosia before reading this book. In addition, I learned a lot about Swedish Christmas culture. It made me want to visit Sweden during the holidays.

I love Casey and Erik. Casey is the assistant to Rebels’ CEO Harper Chase (IRRESISTIBLE YOU, Chicago Rebels #1). Casey was hurt by her previous boyfriend. This causes some issues for her that make it hard to forgive Erik. Erik is a great guy. He’s funny and sweet. I like how the story overlaps with some of the other books in the series. I recommend this book to people who enjoy holiday sports romances. I’m looking forward to Tara’s story, JOCK WANTED. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Paperback, 162 pages
Expected publication: October 12th 2021 by Kate Meader LLC
ISBN: 139781954107076
Edition Language: English
Series: Rookie Rebels #5.5

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...