Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Only One Regret (Only One #5) by Natasha Madison Review

Only One Regret (Only One, #5)Only One Regret by Natasha Madison
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Natasha Madison is on a winning streak with ONLY ONE REGRET (Only One #5). This is Mini Cooper’s book. He’s not so mini anymore. Cooper is the namesake and grandson of Cooper Stone (SOMETHING SO RIGHT, Something So #1). He is the son of Mathew and Karrie Grant (SOMETHING SO PERFECT, Something So #2). In this story, Cooper asked for a trade to Dallas to appease his wife. Once there, he is served with divorce papers. Now he is a single dad away from his friends and family. Thankfully his best friend/agent, Erika Robinson, lives in Dallas with him.

I have been anxiously awaiting Cooper’s story. I was not disappointed. I love Cooper. His daughters, Emma and Mia are adorable. He feels like a failure because of his divorce. I love that he has Erica to rely on. Neither one has a clue, they are in love with each other. They have been best friends for a long time and could not imagine life without the other, so they are reluctant to act on their attraction. They have an easy relationship with amazing chemistry. I love how Erika fits in so well with Coopers extended family.

ONLY ONE REGRET is skillfully written and heartfelt. Many characters from the previous books and series are in this story. It could be followed as a stand-alone, but I highly recommend the previous books. I’m looking forward to Michael Horton’s story next. He was traded to Dallas at the end of this novel. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.


View all my reviews

Expected publication: October 19th 2021 by Natasha Madison
Edition Language:English
Series: Only One #5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...