Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Friday, September 24, 2021

Scoring Beauty (BTU Alumni #6) by Alley Ciz Review

Scoring Beauty (BTU Alumni #6)Scoring Beauty by Alley Ciz
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Alley Ciz lights the lamp with SCORING BEAUTY (BTU Alumni #6). In this story, New Jersey Blizzard NHL Captain Ryan Donnelly swore off dating for the season. Then he literally bumped into single mom Amara Miller. Their chemistry was instantaneous. Too bad she’s the coach’s daughter.

I love Ryan and Amara. They are both amazing people. Ryan is afraid of having his heart broken again. Amara will always put her son Maverick first and is also fearful of being hurt. Ryan is great with Maverick. I love that they play hockey and Mario Kart together. I appreciate that Maverick is friends with Ryan’s younger brother, Sean. I love Ryan’s “Framily.” Heck, I love all the characters in this story, well except Bryce but every story needs its villain.

I appreciated the text handles. The texts throughout the novel are amusing. The Next Gen cracked me up. I love the Coven. It would be fun to hang out with them. SCORING BEAUTY is a heartfelt skillfully written novel. It had me laughing, crying, and swooning. I look forward to book #7. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition
Expected publication: September 24th 2021 by House of Crazy Publishing LLC
ASIN: B08RS35DV9
Edition Language: English
Series: BTU Alumni #6
Other Editions: None found

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...