Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Boldly (Breakers Hockey #2) by Elise Faber Review

Boldly (Breakers Hockey #2)Boldly by Elise Faber
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Elise Faber does a phenomenal job with BOLDLY (Breakers Hockey #2). Captain of the Baltimore Breakers, Oliver James, has a career-ending injury that takes his leg. He is offered a position coaching on the team provided he meets with team psychologist, Hazel Reid.

I love Oliver. He accepts his situation. He is tired of people pitying him. I appreciated Oliver’s love of tech. I am the same way. Oliver understands loss. He is not good at relying on others. He is an amazing individual. Hazel is a noteworthy heroine. She broke off her engagement after finding out her fiancé cheated on her. I sympathized with Hazel’s headaches. I like that she understands her expertise. The two are perfect for each other, making each other whole.

Elise Faber does an amazing job with this story. It is heartfelt and inspiring. BOLDLY is the perfect addition to the Breakers Hockey series. I highly recommend this book to people who enjoy stories about people who overcome traumatic experiences and/or sports romance. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition, 272 pages
Expected publication: August 31st 2021
ASIN; B094NR7Z4J
Edition Language: English
Series; Breakers Hockey #2

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...