Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Wednesday, July 21, 2021

The Zone (Rochester Riot #4) by Colleen Charles Review

The Zone (Rochester Riot #4)The Zone by Colleen Charles
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Colleen Charles scores with THE ZONE (Rochester Riot #4). Assistant captain, Ealon Jones, had his eyes set on event consultant, Bristol McKay. Unfortunately, he did not make the best first impression on her. This story takes place in Minnesota. It is suitable for adult readers.

Ealon’s reputation precedes him. His reputation is not all that accurate. Bristol has the wrong impression of him; mostly because of childhood experience. I appreciated that as they got to know one another. They realized they had a lot in common.

Being an animal lover, I love that Ealon has a hobby farm. He is a great guy whom you cannot help but adore. I love how he gives back to the community. The story had some interesting twist. It was skillfully written and entertaining throughout. The characters were well-developed and likeable. I recommend this story to people who enjoy sports romances. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition
Published June 15th 2021
ASIN: B08PVTCGLB
Edition Language; English
Series: Rochester Riot #4

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...