Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Dirty Toe Drag (Nashville Assassins: Next Generation #6) by Toni Aleo Review

Dirty Toe Drag (Nashville Assassins: Next Generation #6)Dirty Toe Drag by Toni Aleo
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Toni Aleo is on a winning streak with DIRTY TOE DRAG (Nashville Assassins: Next Generation #6). This was Stella Brooks’ and Wesley McMillan’s story. Stella is the daughter of Fallon and Lucas Brooks (TRYING TO SCORE, Nashville Assassins #2) and the sister of Aiden Brooks (DUMP AND CHASE, Nashville Assassins: Next Generation #1). Wes is Aiden’s best friend and teammate.

Stella and Wes hooked up at Aiden’s and Shelly’s wedding. I was looking forward to their story, and I was not disappointed. Stella and Wes have great chemistry. They also have interesting obstacles to overcome. I love the Nashville Assassins: Next Generation series. It has been so fun reading about the kids of the original Assassins growing up. I love all the characters. My heart broke for Wes and what he endured as a child. He grew tremendously throughout this story. Stella is a great character. She did some soul-searching and made some interesting changes in her life. I love the Harry Potter obsession with this group. Emery had me laughing. I cannot wait for her story.

DIRTY TOE DRAG is skillfully written and heartfelt. It had me experiencing just about every emotion. Tony Aleo keeps getting better and better. I am looking forward to her next book. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition
Expected publication: July 13th 2021
ASIN: B096W5LD2X
Series: Nashville Assassins: Next Generation #6  

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...