Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Wednesday, June 23, 2021

The Rule Maker (Boston Hawks Hockey #4) by Gina Azzi Review

The Rule Maker (Boston Hawks Hockey #4)The Rule Maker by Gina Azzi
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Gina Azzi lights the lamp with THE RULE MAKER (Boston Hawks Hockey #4). Chloe Crawford moves back home to Boston after catching her fiancé sleeping with one of her best friends. She is reunited with her childhood best friend and now NHL Boston Hawks captain Austin Merrick.

Chloe is stressed out about standing up in a wedding that her ex-fiancé will also be attending. Austin and Chloe agree to pretend to be dating and attend all their summer events together. It will help her save face, and it will help both in avoiding their mother’s constant need to set them up with various people.

I love that Chloe and Austin can pick up their friendship with no awkwardness. They have fun together. I find it amusing that they both think that they are in the friend zone. Chloe’s experience hurt her confidence. I love that Austin helps build it back up. The Boston Hawks just won the Stanley Cup. It is now summer, and Austin feels a lot of pressure to defend their title. Chloe helps Austin with his struggles.

THE RULE MAKER is a skillfully written and entertaining book. This is the first novel that I have read by Gina Azzi. I enjoyed her writing style. I plan on reading the previous books in the series, especially since those characters were in this book, and I want to know their stories. I recommend this book to people who enjoy hockey romance and friends to lovers’ romances. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Expected publication: June 23rd 2021 by Three Cities Publishing LLC
ISBN: 139781954470033
Series: Boston Hawks Hockey #4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...