Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

My Lucky #13 (Hockey Hotties #1) by Piper Rayne Review

My Lucky #13 (Hockey Hotties #1)My Lucky #13 by Piper Rayne
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Piper Rayne has a game-winner with MY LUCKY #13 (Hockey Hotties #1). Florida Fury NHL captain, Aiden Drake (aka Shamrock) finds himself on a losing streak. He gets a hat trick after spending the evening with social media manager Saige Fowler. Now he must convince her to help him stay on his winning streak.

I love that Aiden never believed in superstitions until he was in a slump that he attributed Saige getting him out of. Boy did he change his tune. I also found the actual superstition amusing. I enjoyed Saige and Aiden’s dynamic. I love that they became friends first. There were some interesting obstacles throughout the story.

This is the first book that I have read by Piper Rayne. I enjoyed her writing style. MY LUCKY #13 was a great start to the Hockey Hotties series. I am looking forward to Maksim Petrov’s story next in book two, THE TROUBLE WITH #9, expected to be released on August 10, 2021. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition
Expected publication: June 29th 2021
ASIN: B08JWCSTHH
Series: Hockey Hotties #1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...