Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Decidedly with Wishes (By the Bay #7) by Stina Lindenblatt Review

Decidedly with Wishes (By the Bay, #7)Decidedly with Wishes by Stina Lindenblatt
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Stina Lindenblatt wins with DESIDEDLY WITH WISHES (By the Bay #7). Clothing designer and future CEO Nala Johnson has a dream of starting a dress line for girls with special needs. Her grandmother said she will fund the launch if Nala completes the bucket list she created in college. San Francisco Rock NHL star Elias (Eli) Lawson needs a fake girlfriend for a wedding/family reunion back home in Copper Creek, Montana. They agree to help each other out.

I love that Nala created dresses for girls with special needs. I also appreciated Nala and Eli’s connection with kids with special needs. I like how they could relate to one another. The two have big hearts and make a great couple; once they both finally realize that is what they want. I enjoyed the to-do list, especially the last one.

DESIDEDLY WITH WISHES was an entertaining read. I enjoyed all the characters and the situations they were in. I recommend this book to people who enjoy fake boyfriend stories. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.


Kindle Edition
Expected publication: June 29th 2021
ASIN: B08KVWQ1X6
Series: By the Bay #7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...