Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday, April 29, 2021

Savage Queen (The Royalty Crew #1) by Alley Ciz Review

Savage Queen (The Royalty Crew, #1)Savage Queen by Alley Ciz
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Alley Ciz’ SAVAGE QUEEN (The Royalty Crew #1) reigns. In this story, Samantha St. James (aka Savvy King, Savage) transfers to her nemesis high school Blackwell Academy her senior year. There she is bullied by Jasper Noble, or at least, he tries to. Savage does not let people push her around.

I loved this story. I am not usually a big bully romance fan, but Savage dishes out as much as she gets. I love that she stands up for herself and others. She is a worthy heroine. Her brother Carter King and his friends rule the town of Blackwell. When she transferred to Blackwell Academy, she went by her new stepfather Mitchell St. James’ last name. Mitchell is an influential and wealthy alumnus. No one knows who Savvy really is. She does not have a great relationship with her mother, Natalie King. She was pretty much raised by her brother. Despite their rivalry, Savvy and Jasper have great chemistry. I love how they push each other.

SAVAGE QUEEN is skillfully written and thrilling throughout. It had a cliff hanger ending. I am dying for the next book. I recommend this book to people who enjoy Bully romances. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Expected publication: April 29th 2021
Series: The Royalty Crew #1


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...