Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday, January 21, 2021

Playing For You (Hot on Ice #1) by Aurora Paige Review

Playing For You (Hot on Ice, #1)Playing For You by Aurora Paige
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Aurora Paige hits it in the net with PLAYING FOR YOU (Hot on Ice #1). LA club owner, Arianna Santos and hockey goalie, Blake Collins have an incredible one-nightstand that neither can stop thinking about. Soon thereafter, Arianna inherits the worst team in the NHL the San Francisco Storm, and Blake is traded to the Storm. Imagine their surprise when they are reunited. Unfortunately, things are a bit complicated. This contemporary sports romance is suitable for adult readers.

PLAYING FOR YOU is a solid foundation for the Hot on Ice series. It has an interesting plot and a lot of challenges for the main characters to face. Blake and Ari have great chemistry. I enjoyed learning some things about the Filipino culture. The novel had an enthralling ending.

This is the first book that I have read by Aurora Paige. I enjoyed her writing style. I plan on following the Hot on Ice series. I recommend this story to people who enjoy multicultural romances and/or sports romances. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book. 

ebook
Published January 14th 2021 by Smitten Ink Books, LLC
ASIN: B08NHVQTKY
Edition Language: English
Series: Hot on Ice #1

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...