Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Friday, September 18, 2020

Phoenix Burn (From the Ashes Trilogy, #1) by Karina Espinosa Review

Phoenix Burn (From the Ashes Trilogy, #1)Phoenix Burn by Karina Espinosa
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Karina Espinosa soars with PHOENIX BURN, the first book in the From the Ashes Trilogy. When I picked up PHOENIX BURN I thought I would read a couple of chapters, put it down, and then get some other stuff done. Ya, that did not happen. Once I picked up this novel, I could not put it down. I was completely captivated. So be warned, you might want to read it when you have some time on your hands and not sneaking in a couple of chapters.

In this story, Camila Cortez was murdered in cold blood. Imagine her shock when she does not die. Now she is searching for her murderer and discovers that the paranormal world is real.

I am a longtime fan of Karina Espinosa. She writes creative and exciting stories. She does an amazing job with her plot and character development. PHOENIX BURN had a cliff hanger ending. I cannot wait for book two, PHOENIX RISE, expected to release October 16, 2020. I recommend this book to people who enjoy paranormal urban fantasies. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition, 216 pages
Expected publication: September 18th 2020
ASIN: B08GH7S5L4
Edition Language: English
Series: From the Ashes Trilogy #1
Other Editions: None found

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...