Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Must Love Dogs...and Hockey (Bears Hockey #1) by Kelly Jamieson Review

Must Love Dogs...and HockeyMust Love Dogs...and Hockey by Kelly Jamieson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Kelly Jamieson is off to a victorious start with the first book in the Bears Hockey series, MUST LOVE DOGS...AND HOCKEY. This is hockey player Easton Millar and dog walker Lilly Evans story. It is appropriate for adult readers. It primarily takes place in New York.

Kelly Jamieson does a fantastic job with her character development. I love Easton’s character. He suffered a great tragedy in his past that still affects him. I respected how he rescued Otis. Lilly is an admirable heroine. She has great principles. I like that she stands up for what she believes in. Both characters have issues that cause them not to want to rely on another person. I like that they grew and learned to trust one another. I am an animal lover, so I appreciated that they both love dogs.

I enjoyed the story. There are a lot of compelling things that happen throughout the novel. This is a story that made me laugh and cry. I recommend this book to people who love dogs and hockey. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

ebook, 190 pages
Expected publication: September 8th 2020 by Penguin Random House
ISBN: 139780593160251
Edition Language: English
Series; Bears Hockey #1

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...