Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday, September 24, 2020

Jonah (Chicago Blaze #7) by Brenda Rothert Review

Jonah (Chicago Blaze, #7)Jonah by Brenda Rothert
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Brenda Rothert gets a shutout with JOHNA (Chicago Blaze #7). In this story, Chicago Blaze hockey goalie, Jonah West, is asked by his detective brother, Logan, to help a fellow detective, Reyna Diaz, by going undercover and pretending to be her boyfriend to help arrest a VIP Chicago Blaze fan who is suspected of sex trafficking.

Brenda Rothert does an amazing job with this story. It was full of action and a great concept. I love the characters. Jonah had been grieving for his deceased wife, Lily. He is a great guy. Renya is Lily’s opposite. She is a strong heroine who fights for those in need. The two were entertaining. I literally laughed out loud at their initial bartering. I love how they get to know each other. The case is thrilling. I also loved Renya’s roommate.

JOHNA was skillfully written. It is a fantastic addition to the Chicago Blaze series. I recommend this book to people who enjoy sports and crime romances. The story is suitable for adult readers. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition, 181 pages
Published September 22nd 2020 by Silver Sky Publishing, Inc.
ASIN: B08548KZJ5
Edition LanguageEnglish
Series: Chicago Blaze #7

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...