Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday, September 17, 2020

Hard Checked (Ice Kings #4) by Stacey Lynn Review

Hard CheckedHard Checked by Stacey Lynn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Stacey Lynn is on a winning streak with book four in the Ice Kings series, HARD CHECKED. In this story, Carolina Ice Kings defenseman Sabastian Hendrix is devastated when his wife, Madison, asks him for a divorce. He begins to spend time with and confide to bartender Gigi Barnes, who makes him laugh and feel alive again. This contemporary sports romance is suitable for adult readers.

Stacey Lynn does a great job with this novel. Gigi was also divorced being able to relate to Sebastian. They had a different outlook. Sebastian is a great guy. I felt horrible for what he, and Madison endured. I appreciated that Gigi was there for him, and their friendship grew. They are quite different individual. They were both what the other person needed. I like how they handled things with Madison.

HARD CHECKED is a wonderful addition to the Ice Kings series. I love how the characters from the other books played a significant part in this story. Stacey Lynn continues to write entertaining and worthwhile novels. I recommend this book to people who enjoy sports romances. I am looking forward to the next book in the series. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Series: Ice Kings #4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...