Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Sunday, September 13, 2020

Bitter Edge (Cocky Hero Club) by Ariana Rose Review

Bitter Edge (Cocky Hero Club)Bitter Edge by Ariana Rose
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Ariana Rose scores with BITTER EDGE (Cocky Hero Club). After a career-ending injury, hockey player, Spencer Broten, became a certified personal trainer to help other athletes. He is hired to rehabilitate Olympic figure skater hopeful, Cierra Avila, who tore her ACL. This contemporary sports romance is suitable for adult readers.

Ariana Rose does a great job with this story. I like that Spencer and Cierra had a rocky start that develops into respect. Spencer suffered a similar injury to Cierra, so he can understand what she is going through. I like that he is tough on her, and she challenges him. I enjoyed how the story played out, and the characters developed. I like that the two have things in common and begin to trust and need each other.

BITTER EDGE is skillfully written. It is a heartfelt story that was thought-provoking and easy to read. This is the first book that I have read by Ariana Rose. I enjoyed her writing style and would read more of her work in the future. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.


Expected publication: September 13th 2020
Edition Language: English
Series: Cocky Hero Club

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...