Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday, August 27, 2020

Playmaker (The Scoring Series #3) by Jami Davenport Review

Playmaker (Scoring #3)Playmaker by Jami Davenport
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Jami Davenport gets a hat trick with the third book in The Scoring series, PLAYMAKER. This is hockey defenseman Kaden Westbrook’s and Delaney Springfield’s story. It takes place in Seattle, Madrona Island, and Washington DC. It is suitable for adult readers.

I was looking forward to learning more about Kaden’s mystery woman after the previous book. I was not disappointed. I loved Delaney’s character. She was idealistic and a good person. She is on the run, fearing for her life. She falls in love with Kaden but is afraid for his safety, so she leaves him. Kaden was crushed when Delaney left. He does not handle it well, nearly costing him his career. I love his persistence in finding her.

I enjoyed how the two characters grew tremendously throughout the story. They discover a lot about themselves and the other. The plot was skillfully executed. The story was interesting from start to finish. I appreciated how other characters from the Scoring, Seattle Sockeyes Hockey, and Seattle Steelheads Football series were incorporated into this story; especially Drew Delacorte (Seattle Sockeyes Hockey #8). Jami Davenport continues to do an amazing job this series. I recommend this story to people who enjoy sports romances and political/crime thrillers. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.


Kindle Edition
Expected publication: August 27th 2020 by Cedrona Enterprises
ASIN: B08528BLTY
Edition Language: English
Series: The Scoring Series #3


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...