Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Sunday, July 5, 2020

Lick (Catnip Assassins #5) by Skye MacKinnon Review

Lick (Catnip Assassins, #5)Lick by Skye MacKinnon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Skye MacKinnon’s LICK (Catnip Assassins #5) is purrfect. In this story, Katriona (Kat) Feln and the members of M.E.O.W. relocated to Attenburgh where they are looking for Kat’s sister K7. Meanwhile, Kat gets a job with the mayor, and the M.E.O.W. team plans a heist.

Skye MacKinnon does an amazing job with this story. It was thrilling and hard to put down. It was full of conspiracy. I live with three cats; consequently, I appreciate the felines in the story. They always make me smile and laugh in amusement.

LICK was skillfully written and entertaining throughout. I love the alternate world Sky MacKinnon created. The novel had a cliffhanger ending that is making me look forward to CLAW (Catnip Assassins Book 6). I suggest reading the other books in the series before reading this book. I think you could follow this book as a standalone but there is a lot of history that I think is relevant to the series that is covered in the other novels. Reading them first would make your experience more enjoyable. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Published January 18th 2020 by Peryton Press
Edition LanguageEnglish
SeriesCatnip Assassins #5

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...