Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday, June 25, 2020

Hooked on Her (Ice Kings #3) by Stacey Lynn Review

Hooked on Her (Ice Kings, #3)Hooked on Her by Stacey Lynn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Stacey Lynn gets a hat trick with the third book in the Ice Kings series HOOKED ON HER. In this story, Tessa Chauncy moves to Charlotte to be near her brother Sawyer. She becomes the roommate of her teenage crush, Jason Taylor. He also happens to be her brother’s best friend and teammate, therefore, off limits. This contemporary sports romance is suitable for adult readers. The story takes place around the same time as book two, Scoring Off the Ice.

Tessa is a lovable heroine. Her ex is a piece of work that caused her to torment. Jason is the brother of Jude Taylor from book one, Playing to Win. He is a great guy. I adored all the things he does for Tessa. I love Tessa and Jason together. They were both attracted to each other but steered clear of each other because of Sawyer. They bickered constantly. I love that they get an opportunity to be with each other.

Hooked on Her is the perfect addition to the Ice King series. It has become my favorite book in the series. The characters faced interesting obstacles. It is skillfully written and engaging throughout. I appreciated how it overlapped with Scoring Off the Ice. I am looking forward to the next book in the series. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition, 1st edition
Published June 23rd 2020
ASIN: B088F454TV
Series: Ice Kings #3

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...