Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Genes (International Sensory Assassin Network #3) by Mary Ting Review

GenesGenes by Mary Ting
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Mary Ting’s GENES is an awe-inspiring addition to the International Sensory Assassin Network. GENES takes place where book two, HELIX left off. Ava and crew are searching for the HelixB88 anti-serum to help save Brooke. Meanwhile, Ava discovers some things about her family. This book is suitable for young adults.

I loved this novel. Ava and friends go through compelling situations in this book. There is never a dull moment in this story. GENES is emotional and extraordinary. The conspiracy and drama are noteworthy. Mary Ting continues to do a phenomenal job with the International Sensory Assassin Network.

I would love to see these books turned into a television or movie series. It would be visually appealing and thrilling. I am highly anticipating book four. I do not recommend reading this book as a stand-alone. You want all information from the previous books. I recommend this series to people who enjoy dystopian science-fiction novels like the Divergent series. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Paperback, 352 pages
Expected publication: June 30th 2020 by Vesuvian Books
ISBN1645480100 (ISBN13: 9781645480105)
Edition LanguageEnglish
URL: http://ISAN.Agency
Series: International Sensory Assassin Network #3

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...