Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Grave Humor (Magical Romantic Comedies #14) by R. J. Blain Review

Grave Humor (Magical Romantic Comedies #14)Grave Humor by R.J. Blain
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

R. J. Blain’s Grave Humor (Magical Romantic Comedies #14) is a charming tale. In this story, funeral home employee Anwen Nash meets immortal Eoghan Olin. Her life will never be the same again. This novel takes place in Sunset, Alabama. It is a world full of magic.

Grave Humor was an amusing read. R. J. Blain’s writing style reminds me of Shelly Laurenston. I consider that a good thing. It was entertaining reading about an immortal who was in hibernation and now experiencing the modern world. I enjoyed the plot. It was full of conspiracy and interesting twists. I appreciated her use of religion and mythology.

This is the first book that I have read by R. J. Blain. I did not realize this book was part of a series when I started reading it. I could follow the book with no problem, but I am curious about the previous books in the series. I plan on checking out the other books in the series. I recommend this book to people who enjoy humorous paranormal romances. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition, 388 pages
Published May 12th 2020 by Pen & Page Publishing
ASIN: B07XB3B21K
Edition Language: English
Series: Magical Romantic Comedies #10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...