Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday, May 28, 2020

Easy(Chicago Blaze Hockey) by Brenda Rothert Review

Easy: A Chicago Blaze Hockey RomanceEasy: A Chicago Blaze Hockey Romance by Brenda Rothert
My rating: 4.5 of 5 stars

Brenda Rothert lights the lamp with Easy (Chicago Blaze Hockey). In this story, hockey star Eric Zimmerman (aka EZ/Easy) goes home to Greentree Falls, Wisconsin after avoiding it for ten years. He inevitably runs into the girl who broke his heart; the girl whom he never stopped loving, Allie Douglas. This contemporary sports romance is suitable for adult readers.

Brenda Rothert does a great job getting you in the character’s heads. It had me pretty much experiencing every emotion. Eric is a good guy. He is a great son/nephew. I like that his perspective changed about his breakup with Allie. Allie is an amazing heroine. She is selfless and caring. She had to grow up early after her parents died. She is the opposite of her sister, Jenna, who added some interesting drama to the story.

Easy is a wonderful addition to the Chicago Blaze series. I love that some of Eric’s teammates came to Greentree Falls to help celebrate his birthday. I am looking forward to reading Jonah’s story next. I recommend this book to people who enjoy second chance sports romances. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition
Published May 26th 2020 by Silver Sky Publishing, Inc.
ASIN: B082QSCL63


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...