Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday, May 28, 2020

Declan (Wild Men #8) by Melissa Belle Review

Declan (Wild Men Book 8)Declan by Melissa Belle
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Melissa Belle hits it in the net with Declan (Wild Men #8). In this story, Declan Wild needs to get married to be considered for a minority stake in the Montana Wild Kings. Mia Carroll needs to get married to take over her family’s company. They agree to a marriage of convenience for a year, but their feelings have other ideas. This contemporary sports romance is suitable for adult readers.

Declan was a heartfelt and enjoyable read. Declan is the brother of Cameron (Wild Men # 7). I love Declan and Mia. They have amazing chemistry. Declan is selfless and caring. Mia is sweet and hard working. They both were so focused on work. They did not do relationships. I love that they were forced into a situation that gave them an opportunity to find their other half.

I appreciated how ranch life played a role in this novel. I also enjoyed the other Wild men in the story. Declan was skillfully written and hard to put down. I recommend this book to people who enjoy marriage of convenience hockey romances. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition
Published May 26th 2020 by Autumn Ink Press
ASIN: B082RHP1H5

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...