Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday, April 16, 2020

Smoke Gate (The Elements of Kamdaria #6) by Kay L Moody Review

Smoke Gate (The Elements of Kamdaria 6)Smoke Gate by Kay L Moody
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Kay L Moody continues to soar with Smoke Gate (The Elements of Kamdaria #6). In this book, Talise sets out to train with the guardian of the amulet that she met at the end of book five. The journey is full of peril and conspiracy. Talise is not sure who she can trust. She does a lot of soul-searching and evaluation.

Aaden is still with the Kessoku. No one is certain of his loyalty. Kay L Moody does a fantastic job with this story. It is full of action and suspense. The characters are complicated and well developed. I cannot wait for the next book in the series.

I recommend this book to people who enjoy fantasies. I also recommend reading the books in order. I would love to see this series turned into a movie or television series. It would be visually appealing and exciting. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

ebook, 180 pages
Published April 7th 2020 by Marten Press
ASIN: B085HLYKR6
Edition Language: English
Series: The Elements of Kamdaria #6

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...