Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday, April 16, 2020

Hot Shot by Lulu Pratt Review

Hot Shot: A Bad Boy Sports RomanceHot Shot: A Bad Boy Sports Romance by Lulu Pratt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Lulu Pratt lights the lamp with Hot Shot. In this story, hockey defenseman, Ryder Bellamy, is smitten the moment he meets Elyse Ashby. He immediately feels protective of her. Elyse is reserved; he realizes he needs to handle her different than the way he would normally treat people. This story is suitable for adult readers. It takes place in Denver, Colorado.

Hot Shot is a heartwarming and enjoyable read. I like Elyse. She is an introverted artist, that works part-time at a second-hand bookstore. She experienced a tragedy as a child that causes her some issues. Ryder is a swoon worthy hero. He is protective and thoughtful. The two have amazing chemistry and are perfect for each other. I like how they both grow as individuals and a couple.

I enjoyed the plot. It was skillfully written and believable. I like Elyse’s best friend Tori and Ryder’s teammate Justin. I would love to hear their story. This is the first book that I have read by Lulu Pratt. I enjoyed her writing style. I plan on reading additional books by her in the future. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Published April 2020
Edition Language: English

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...