Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday, April 23, 2020

Heartless King (Kings of Rittenhouse #5) by Maya Hughes Review

Heartless King (Kings of Rittenhouse, #5)Heartless King by Maya Hughes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Maya Hughes’ Heartless King is an amazing conclusion to the Kings of Rittenhouse series. This is NHL Center Colm Frost and physiotherapist Imogen Walsh’s story.

I adored this novel, and I am devastated that it is the last book in the series. Colm is a good guy. He took care of his younger sister, Liv (from Fearless King, Kings of Rittenhouse #4) after his parents died. He is the responsible friend. His life implodes after suffering two injuries. Imogen is a sweet heroine. She takes care of everyone. She lost her parents and her boyfriend. Colm and Imogen are both broken. They understand what it means to lose loved ones. They both have issues to resolve. I appreciated that they make each other feel alive and give each other a purpose again.

Maya Hughes did an outstanding job with this book. It made me laugh and cry. My heart went out to Colm and Imo. I felt invested in all the characters. I loved the epilogue. I am hoping there will be a next-generation series with Abby and Lucas. Heartless King can be read as a standalone, but I recommend reading the entire series. The group of friends are in all the books of the series. They are loyal group of friends whom all have thought-provoking stories. I recommend this book to people who love sports romances. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition, 326 pages
Expected publication: April 23rd 2020
ASIN: B087BL3PJB
Edition Language: English
Series: Kings of Rittenhouse #5

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...