Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Blocked (Scoring #2) by Jami Davenport Review

Blocked (Scoring #2)Blocked by Jami Davenport
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Jami Davenport is on a winning streak with Blocked (Scoring #2). In this story, rookie Axel Vanderbuel unknowingly has a one-nightstand with a teammate’s wife not exactly the way to hit it off with your new fellow players. Throw in he is attracted to that same teammate’s sister…let’s just say it makes for a thought-provoking novel. Blocked primarily takes place in Seattle. It is suitable for adult readers.

Jami Davenport does an amazing job with this novel. The plot had provocative twists and was interesting. The characters are likable and well developed. Axel grows a lot in this story. He regrets his mistakes and owns up to them. He is a good guy who is persistent. My heart went out to Jock Frontier. He is a great dad and big brother. His wife Bria was a piece of work that caused numerous conflicts. Geneva Bouchard is a fun heroine. She is Jock’s half-sister. She grew up around motorcycle gangs. She had a rough past. She is hard working and grateful for Jock and his kids. I love Axel and Geneva together. They come off as a strange fit, but in reality, they are perfect for each other.

I appreciated that the Seattle Sockeyes play Kat Mizera’s Las Vegas Sidewinders. I read both series, so I enjoyed the reference. I recommend this book to people who enjoy sports romances. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition
Expected publication: April 30th 2020 by Cedrona Enterprises
ASIN: B07YM4TZCS
Edition Language: English
SeriesScoring #2

View all my reviews 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...