Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Down and Dirty (Hot Jocks #5) by Kendall Ryan Review

Down and Dirty (Hot Jocks, #5)Down and Dirty by Kendall Ryan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Kendall Ryan has a clean sweep with Down and Dirty (Hot Jocks #5). In this story, Aubree Derrick and Ice Hawks rookie, Landon Covington are in Las Vegas for Owen Parrish and Becca Phillips’ (from All the Way, Hot Jocks #2) joint bachelor/bachelorette party in Las Vegas. After a night out drinking, they wake up married, and Landon does not want a divorce. This contemporary sports romance is suitable for adult readers.

I was looking forward to this story. Aubree and Landon had been flirting around and have great chemistry. I’m three years senior than my husband, so I can appreciate the older women aspect of the novel. I thought the spin of Landon being a twenty-three-year-old virgin made it an interesting twist.

The story was skillfully written and well throughout. I liked how Aubree’s and Landon’s past highly affect how they responded to their situation. I like how everything fell into place. Down and Dirty was a heartfelt and enjoyable read. I’m looking forward to Grant and Ana’s story, Wild for You. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Paperback, 320 pages
Expected publication: March 10th 2020 by Dream Press (first published March 9th 2020)
Original TitleDown and Dirty
ISBN: 1733672966 (ISBN13: 9781733672962)
Edition Language: English
Series: Hot Jocks #5

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...