Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Saving Sara (Alaska Blizzard Book 5) by Kat Mizera Review

Saving Sara (Alaska Blizzard Book 5)Saving Sara by Kat Mizera
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Kat Mizera is on a winning streak with Saving Sara (Alaska Blizzard #5). This is hockey player Aaron Ferrar’s and Veterinary assistant Sara Chandler’s story. I was looking forward to their story. It was worth the wait. This contemporary sports romance is suitable for adult readers.

Kat Mizera continues to do a fabulous job with the series. She does a great job making you feel invested in the characters and the team. I love how Aaron and Sara grew throughout the story. They both did a lot of soul-searching and developed in a positive manner. I’m an animal lover, so I appreciate that Sara is a Vet Tech. I loved the various animals in this story, especially Merlin the Macaw. He had quite the interesting vocabulary. He added humor to the book.

I really enjoyed the plot in this story. There were a lot of unique things that happened in this novel that kept it compelling. Saving Sara was the perfect addition to the Alaska Blizzard series. I recommend this story to people who enjoy sports romances or friends to lovers’ romances. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition
Expected publication: January 7th 2020
ASIN: B081DDYX42

View all my reviews 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...